Unified Communications Technical Support-Tier I
Do you enjoy the challenge of solving technical issues, interacting with clients, and working in a team environment?
If so read on,
We are T3 Communication and offer an exciting, fast paced, and dynamic work environment. We are in a rapid growth mode and are looking to hire an exceptional technical support staff, Tier I & II, which has a keen eye on delivering outstanding client service. As the first point of contact, you are the ambassador to providing the best customer experience to our client base. Operating inside our Network Operations Center (NOC) you will be calling upon your vast networking knowledge to resolve trouble tickets in a timely manner.
Key Areas of Performance:
- Utilize your networking and VOIP knowledge to troubleshoot client issues from inbound calls and emails
- Delight our clients with your attention to detail and service
- Effectively utilize internal systems for documentation, trouble tickets, and escalations.
- Advocate knowledge sharing across all levels of the team
- Proponent of T3 Communications product and services offerings across the Unified Communications platform
- Coordination among external vendors
- Work on advanced cases and special projects as determined by Supervisors (Tier II)
- Conduct in-depth testing and troubleshooting on phones, PBXs, and presence software (Tier II)
- Demonstrated and natural curiosity of how and why technology works
- Knowledge of LAN Networks (switching, VLANs, cabling), WAN Networks (Internet Circuits), VoIP Routing (and protocols, and presence software (Widows and Mac installation support)
- Three years experience in a Network Operations Center or similar technology position (Tier I)
- Linux / Unix Command Line Experience (Tier I)
- Motivated to provide the highest level of performance by delivering results
- Work independently while focused on prioritizing issues and time management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior experience working with similar technologies (networking, VoIP, Linux, etc.)
- College degree or some college experience preferred.
- Related industry certifications (CCNA, Network+, A+, Linux+, etc.) preferred.
- We are the next generation leader in Unified and Collaborative Communications.
- We are a highly intelligent and diverse group of professionals who share a passion for wanting to make a difference through our work.
- We have developed a dynamic culture that attracts people who have an entrepreneurial spirit, especially technology professionals who are always seeking to create the “next generation”.
- Our employees are treated as our most valuable asset, which creates a second-to-none work environment.
- Located in sunny Fort Myers, Florida voted one of Americas best vacation destinations.
Are you ready to make a direct impact on the company and be rewarded for your performance? Are you ready to take on a new challenge? This is a full-time role and will include success sharing, as well as, medical/dental, and matching 401(k). For more information please contact: email@example.com
T3 Communications, based in Fort Myers, FL, is a next generation competitive Local Exchange Carrier, providing progressive voice, data and professional services to businesses in the southwest Florida region. We are growing rapidly and are looking for motivated, success-driven individuals to join our team.
T3 Culture and Values
Want to know what it is like to work at T3? Our goal is to hire exceptional talent and at the same time provide an exceptional working environment, knowing that the combination of the two will result in outstanding service to our customers. We strive to create career opportunities—not just jobs—that will allow each individual to grow and prosper alongside T3’s success.
Founded on the principles of treating our customers like family, we internally practice the core values of honesty, integrity, and transparency in everything we do.
T3 offers a comprehensive package that classifies it in the top 2% of employers in the state of Florida.
Some highlights are:
Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
Continuing Education Support
Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
T3 is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of T3 and its subsidiaries and/or affiliated companies to offer each applicant or employee an equal employment opportunity without regard to a person’s age, race, color, sex, religious creed, national origin, political opinions or affiliations, marital status or disability except as provided by law or when such requirement constitutes a bona fide occupational qualification necessary to perform the tasks associated with the position. Such equal employment opportunity will be attained using both objective and subjective merit principles and shall apply to company practices relating to recruitment, examination, appointment, training, promotion, demotion, compensation, retention, discipline, separation, or other employment practices, in accordance with applicable law.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tools to search and/or apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting us at 239.333.0000 or email. This option is reserved for individuals who are unable to use or require assistance with online tools as the result of a disability and is not intended for other purposes.
Since its start inception in 2002, it has always been the core value of T3 to give back to the local community. We provide for non-profit organizations in SW Florida in many diverse ways that range from donating funds and/or volunteering, to sponsoring local events, to providing communications services to them as a customer.
T3 recognizes that the only way to ensure growth in your local economy is to actively support each other.
We’d like to mention some of the organizations that we have supported over the years and tell a few of their stories:
Southwest Florida Community Foundation
United Way - 211
Children’s Advocacy of SWFL
Valerie's House of Fort Myers
Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida
The Early Learning Coalition of Southwest Florida as one of the non-profit organizations that we would choose to support in the 2016 Holiday season. One of the primary goals of The Early Learning Coalition of SWFL is to assist in enrolling children in child care and pre-school options where they are safe and can interact with trained staff members who are committed to the continuous quality improvement of the child's education and life. They assist with finding facilities that meet the standards of ELC, through their Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) program which is free of charge to the community. CCR&R assists families in finding early education programs that best meet their needs. All learning begins in early childhood, organizations like the ELC are intent on preparing kids for life. The ELC works with other programs in Southwest Florida like United Way, Childcare of SWFL and the SWFL Community Foundation. Together all of these organizations and many others need the help of businesses to donate and spread the word that help is out there.